Documented safety training is the framework of a successful safety program. SRP Environmental training will be based on updated and complete written safety programs.
Our training is designed to motivate employees, encouraging recognition, correction & reporting of all unsafe workplace conditions to the employer. Employees will learn that safety is a team effort.
All training will be documented to meet strict OSHA requirements. Based on the type of training administered the appropriate documents, training cards or certificates will be issued upon successful completion of training. required safety training programs
Listed below are commonly required OSHA programs.
- Lock Out/Tag Out Program
- Confined Space Program
- Fall Prevention/Protection
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Respiratory Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication-Right to Know
- Contractor Safety Program
- Emergency Action Plans
- Injury/Illness Recordkeeping
- Powered Industrial Trucks/Forklifts (cards issued)