Safety is a keystone in every company’s foundation. Without a strong safety program, all other aspects of a company’s performance suffer.
SRP Environmental’s Safety Professionals can guide your company to achieve the highest level of competence. We will help you maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local regulations. Our safety group maintains proficiency in all phases of safety compliance. With over 75 years of experience in the safety industry, we are fully capable to help you achieve your goals.
The SRP Environmental Safety Group can provide any type of safety service from an OSHA Compliance Inspection to development of a Corporate Safety Plan. All of our safety professionals also have extensive experience in developing and presenting OSHA-required safety training. Each of our safety services are specifically tailored to the individual client and their operations. All services are performed with the highest level of ethics and professionalism possible.
- There are many different companies that offer “cookie cutter” programs that will pass this verification process, but at SRP Environmental we have an experienced safety staff that will not only offer Company Specific Programs but will also perform the training that is required for the implementation of these programs. Our experienced staff has been trained and qualified in working […]
- As a SRP Environmental client, we will represent your company during an OSHA inspection. Our professionals understand the inspection processes, our client’s rights, as well as OSHA standards, and will provide appropriate on the spot information.
- SRP Environmental assists clients by analyzing citations and developing a safety program that includes management training as part of our corrective action plan, which often assists in fine abatement.
- Documented safety training is the framework of a successful safety program. SRP's training is designed to motivate employees, encouraging recognition, correcting and reporting of all unsafe workplace conditions to the employer.
- In order to meet the requirements of our various clients, Site/Facility Inspections to identify violations and unsafe work practices are available monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- SRP Environmental can assist with program management on a limited basis or become your company's Safety Director by overseeing all aspects of your safety programs.
- SRP Environmental's customized programs are uniquely designed to meet or exceed all OSHA requirements and your specific needs.
- SRP Environmental safety consulting services can create safety programs for any specific job or task required. We will develop training programs to make all job areas as safe as possible, even those jobs that fall into "grey" areas.
- Hiring a full time Site Safety Health Officer is not always cost effective. SRP Environmental can provide EM 385-1-1 compliant Site Safety Health Officers for federal construction projects.