For over 20 years, SRP Safety Consultants have helped companies maintain OSHA compliance in oil and gas, manufacturing, chemical, agricultural, construction and healthcare industries.
SRP can provide any type of safety service from a site safety audit to development of a Corporate Safety Plan and implementation of a full safety program. Each of the safety services are specifically tailored to the individual client and their operations.
OSHA Safety Audits & Evaluations
SRP’s Safety Consultants will
- Conduct site or facility inspections to identify violations of OSHA regulations and all unsafe work practices.
- Analyze the employees understanding of the current safety plans and precautions, and their compliance with safety procedures.
- Meet the requirements of various clients
- Schedule Safety Audits monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Represent your company during each OSHA Inspection
- Review any alleged violations & citations
- Explain the OSHA Investigation and violation process
- Develop corrective action plans to meet OSHA standards.
Site Safety Health Officer
SRP provides a primary or alternate SSHO during the bidding process and on the job. SSHO’s can relieve your current Site Safety Health Officer for a few days, weeks or months at a time. SRP Site Safety Health Officers meeting EM 385-1-1 requirements, which is mandatory for all all United States Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) projects and most Federal Construction Projects including Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC).
Safety Program Development
SRP Safety Consultants Will
- Create safety plans and procedures specific to job tasks
- Create a comprehensive manual exclusively for your company
- Customize Safety Programs to meet and exceed all OSHA Requirements
Mandatory OSHA Safety Training
All training will be documented to meet strict OSHA requirements. Based on the type of training administered the appropriate documents, training cards or certificates will be issued upon successful completion of training. required safety training programs
Listed below are commonly required OSHA programs.
- Lock Out/Tag Out Program
- Confined Space Program
- Fall Prevention/Protection
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Respiratory Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication-Right to Know
- Emergency Action Plans
- Injury/Illness Recordkeeping
- Powered Industrial Trucks/Forklifts (cards issued)