Don’t Risk Costly State and Federal Fines. File a TIER II by March 1, 2019
Does your company handle chemicals? Do you have a 55-gallon drum of chemicals, product or hazardous subtsance? Most companies do and yet those companies are not in compliance with the Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act.
Join Doug Grant, Environmental Consultant, for a TIER II Luncheon. He will explain the Right to Know Act and simplify TIER II reporting requirements for Louisiana and Texas. Plus, lunch is on SRP!
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
11:30 AM | Superior’s Steakhouse in Shreveport
- How Do I Know If I Need to File a TIER II?
- How Do I Submit a TIER II in Compliance with the Louisiana State Police?
- How do Regulation Changes Affect Me?
- What Else Can I Do to Maintain Environmental Compliance?
- BONUS: Learn About New Hazardous Waste Regulations