Site Safety Health Officer
We provide EM 385-1-1 compliant Site Safety Health Officers (SSHO) for Federal Construction Projects. EM 385-1-1 is the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Safety and Health manual which sets the Safety and Health standards on all USACE projects and most Federal Construction Projects including Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC). Hiring a full time Site Safety Health Officer is not always cost effective, especially if your company has more than one Federal Project. An SSHO is required to be on site at all times when work is being performed and is responsible for managing, implementing, and enforcing the contractors’ environmental safety training and health programs, hazardous waste operations and emergency response. Active or bidding SRP Environmental accommodates your project schedule to maximize cost efficiency.
You can use SRP Environmental to:
- Provide the primary and alternate SSHO during the bidding process and on the job.
- Supplement or relieve your current Site Safety Health Officer for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months. Create an Accident Prevention Plan ( APP ) based on or meets EM 385-1-1 requirements.
- Use one of our Senior Safety Consultants as your corporate Safety Manager as part of your bid process.
We understand the Federal process and will provide your company with the proper documentation in order to receive approval of our Site Safety Health Officers and other safety plan requirements.
We have experience with USACE, NAVFAC, and other Federal Safety and Health requirements, ensuring you receive approvals and maintain Safety and Health compliance from the beginning of the bid process, until project completion.
EM 385-1-1 Safety Training Services for Federal Construction
We can provide qualified Site Safety Health Officers for use on your Federal construction project. Our Site Safety Health Officers meet the requirements of the EM 385-1-1 SAFETY AND HEALTH MANUAL and have all been previously approved on other Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), or equivalent projects. We have experience in the document submission process as part of the Federal
ACCIDENT PREVENTION PLANS
We can develop your site specific Accident Prevention Plan which includes any required revisions for the duration of your project. Clients should keep in mind that depending on the type of project, there may be many sources/subcontractors required to submit portions to your APP (i.e. Dive Ops plan, Environmental Plan, etc.) We can ensure that your entire plan is in compliance with the EM 385-1-1.
PRECON & PARTNERING REPRESENTATION
We can participate in the USACE pre-construction and partnering meetings as your project and/or company Safety Officer.
USACE “SAFETY PAYS AWARD” ACHIEVEMENT
We have helped clients achieve the coveted “Safety Pays Award” which not only provides recognition above your competitors, but helps increase your chances of being awarded certain contracts in the future.
We also provide Safety Consulting services for non Federal Construction projects, as well as General Industry ( Warehouse Safety, Fleet Safety, Manufacturing Safety, Retail Operations Safety, etc. ) and Medical, Dental Lab Safety.
SRP Environmental has a team of highly qualified safety professionals of all levels of education and experience to meet your services needs, ranging from economical to highly complex services. We have Certified Industrial Hygienists and registered Professional Engineers available to perform tasks that require a high level of competency.
- Post OSHA inspection surveys
- Mock OSHA inspections
- Basic facility safety audits
- Industrial Hygiene Surveys
- Detailed Hazard Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Create/Update Safety Program/ IIPP
- Detailed Hazard Assessments
- Process Safety Engineering (P.E. Services)
- Development of Policies, Procedures and Programs
- Perform regular workplace inspections with written reports
- Facilitate Joint Health and Safety Committee Meetings
- Perform Accident Investigations
- Perform Job Hazard Analysis’
- Perform Training Needs Analysis’
- Provide Health and Safety Training specific to the client’s needs
- Onsite Training: OSHA 10 AND 30 HOUR cards for General Industry, CPR, First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens, HAZWOPER, Fall Protection and Much, Much More!