With COVID-19 impacting us globally, SRP Environmental is working with property managers, business owners, and professional cleaning and restoration contractors to keep our communities as safe as possible. We understand that continuity of business is essential during this time for certain industries needed to maintain the services and functions we all
depend on daily.
For that reason, SRP is actively providing our clients with services related to the development and implementation of infection prevention, control, and response plans.
- We will perform a Site Evaluation to determine containment barrier locations, identify construction complexities that may compromise containment chambers, and develop solutions to overcome identified obstacles.
- We will develop a Cleaning and Decontamination Protocol, specific to COVID-19, that addresses the best practices to minimize personnel exposure and disinfect surfaces potentially containing this novel virus.
- We will provide Site Documentation via the Matterport 3D imaging system to record the presence of critical barriers and their integrity.
- We will provide Project Oversight to monitor the integrity of the containment barriers minimize the potential for cross-contamination, and ensure the protocol is followed by cleaning crews.
- We will provide a Site Safety Officer to ensure that all health and safety requirements are met during all construction and cleaning activities.
- We will monitor Air Filtration and calculate appropriate pressure differentials within the contained areas to meet the needs of any environment.
The SRP team is comprised of environmental scientists, certified industrial hygienists, certified safety professionals, toxicologists, and professional engineers. With offices strategically located throughout the United States, we are able to quickly align resources in response to our client’s evolving needs.
If you feel your facility is at risk for infection or are concerned about how COVID-19 may affect your business, call SRP today to speak with an industrial hygiene and indoor environmental quality expert.