This position is: Full-Time Position With Travel
Salary: Director Level
Position location: United States
Excel Civil and Environmental Associates, an SRP Company, is seeking an experienced professional to assist with the expansion and leadership of our operations. ECEA has expertise and ongoing projects in this growing area and is seeking an individual with client and/or consulting experience along with the technical expertise to continue the growth and development of this market sector. Individuals with consulting, permitting, engineering and project management expertise are the ideal candidates.
In this position you will develop vision and strategies, lead development and expansion of client relationships, and work with ECEA’s engineers and scientists to direct, lead, and manage a range of projects. You will also collaborate with individuals in multiple office locations along with our leadership team to expand revenues and services.
Responsibilities for this position will also include:
· Expanding existing and developing new client relationships
· Lead and participate in industry networking efforts.
· Actively participate in the identification, recruiting, and hiring of managers and staff to support client project objectives.
· Provide expert technical advice and guidance to clients and colleagues.
· Develop and oversee scope, schedule, and provide project quality assurance and cost control for projects.
· Develop, direct, and lead project teams for successful project completion.
· Prepare, install, and assure ongoing operation and maintenance of Corrective action plans, including petroleum and chlorinated hydrocarbon source remediation sites.
· Management of soil & groundwater assessments as well as remediation activities.
· Conduct soil and groundwater subsurface investigations at underground and above ground storage tank sites.
· Supervise removal of underground storage tanks to ensure client compliance.
· Perform Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site assessments to identify pertinent historical data of commercial and industrial properties subject to contaminants.
· Prepare reports associated with various regulatory programs such as Underground Storage Tanks (Title 33, Part XI), Inactive and Abandoned Sites (Title 33, Part VI), Solid Waste (Title 33, Part VII), and NCDEQ’s Registered Environmental Consultant Program.
· Complete air permit applications for various remediation system sources.
· Prepare facility contingency plans as required by RCRA.
· Travel required (50%)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Sciences.
- 10+ years of experience in Civil, Environmental with an emphasis on services supporting, consulting, and engineering projects.
- Client relationships and/or networking experience
- Technical expertise gained through projects.
· Professional Engineer
· Board-Certified Specialist in Hazardous Waste Management, American Academy of Environmental Engineers
Experience in these positions is a plus:
· Registered Environmental Consultant
· UST Site Rehab Contractor
· Licensed Well Driller
SRP provides big growth opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to competitive salaries and profit sharing, we provide, medical, dental, and life insurance-, short- and long-term disability, and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. SRP is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for SRP job opportunities.