This position is: Part Time
Position location: Dallas
We are currently accepting applications for Clerical help at our Dallas location.
- Greet and screen office visitors and callers; handle routine matters and refer more complex matters to the supervisor or appropriate staff; provide basic program or operational information and materials; schedule and make arrangements for appointments, meetings, and activities.
- Prepare, proof, and process documents for the work unit which may include correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Organize and maintain training files and records.
- Order equipment, books, and supplies for classes/workshops/office, and insure timely receipt; follow-up on identified problems; sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare bulk material for processing and distribution.
- Plan and organize clerical work activities; provide work direction to non-regular, student or work study employees.
- Perform any other office related or support duties as assigned.