This position is: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Position location: Dallas
Seeking an experienced, Texas-licensed asbestos inspector and qualified air monitoring technician to:
- Conduct field surveys for NESHAP compliance, AHERA re-inspections, and air monitoring services (including project management) during abatement activities.
- Generate computer-based reports to supervisor for review. Issue reports to clients after receiving supervisor approval.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years experience in asbestos inspections and air monitoring.
- Licensed Texas Asbestos Inspector, Worker with NIOSH 582E certificate.
- Additional certifications/licenses for other services, including mold, lead-based paint, and other environmental services is a plus.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Training a plus.
- Safe driving record required with ability to travel approximately 25% to and from project sites, some in other non-local areas, including some travel to other states.