SRP’s National Catastrophe Response Division offers 24/7/365 on-site Certified Industrial Hygiene Services for owners, insurance agencies, and restoration companies.
SRP’s Emergency Response Disaster Services include
- third-party moisture mapping,
- environmental monitoring,
- mold removal,
- water damage clean up,
- fire damage clean up,
- fungal and bacterial sampling,
- smoke sampling,
- asbestos and lead surveys, and
- scope of work / protocol development for losses due to fire damage and water damage.
SRP’s extensive knowledge of government, commercial, and medical institutions allow us to develope a disaster response plan to effectively and efficiently represent owners, communicate with insurance adjusters, and work with restoration companies to ensure continuity of business in the most timely and cost-effective manner.
SRP is experienced in large losses caused by natural disasters, hurricanes, tornadoes, fires and broken pipes. SRP works with adjusters, restoration project managers, and client representatives to develop a site-specific, insurance-approved scope of work which addresses affected building materials, contents and employee exposures in an effort to minimize loss of business, owner liabilities and the overall financial impact of the loss.
By contacting SRP’s National Catastrophe Response Division at the onset of a large loss, clients, restoration contractors and insurance companies alike can minimize the duration of the event, reduce overall liability and ensure that third-party oversight is achieved. SRP’s large-loss policy is to work with all stakeholders from the onset of the fire or flood to reduce confusion, develop an understandable and achievable scope of work, and provide state of the art industrial hygiene services and damage restoration services uncommon to the catastrophe industry.
- In order to immediately serve the client and retain continuity of business, SRP's industrial hygienists are available at all times to mobilize and provide asbestos consulting services. Our relationship with multiple laboratories throughout the country allows us to offer same-day turn-around-time for most asbestos surveys
- SRP's Catastrophe Response Team is specifically trained to mitigate risk and reduce liability in healthcare facilities following a fire, wind or water loss. SRP's industrial hygienists are experienced in the special needs of medical facilities including infection control, continuity of business and clean/sterile environments.
- With COVID-19 impacting us globally, SRP Environmental is working with property managers, business owners, and professional cleaning and restoration contractors to keep our communities as safe as possible. We understand that continuity of business is essential during this time for certain industries needed to maintain the services and functions we all depend on daily. For […]
- SilverArmorTM Primer Sealer is an ideal encapsulant for disaster restoration projects. Apply this high performance antimicrobial coating as a preventative measure to inhibit mold and odor causing bacteria growth on applied surfaces. This product is treated with SilverCleanTM Technology, which uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver to provide antimicrobial and odor protection to the applied surfaces. […]
- When water and fire damage occure, fire damage cleanup and water removal are not always enough. Whether the microbial assessment is part of a comprehensive fire or flood scope of work, or a simple post-remediation verification for a client, SRP Environmental LLC provides the fastest response, most experienced industrial hygienists and comprehensive final reporting of any Catastrophe Response Industrial Hygiene firm.
- Due to an immediate necessity of services following a water intrusion event, SRP's Catastrophe Response Team is on-call at all times to provide assistance in the onset of a flood. For each loss, SRP Environmental, LLC provides adequate numbers of industrial hygienists and field technicians trained to collect moisture-retention data through invasive, non-invasive, and thermographic techniques.
- SRP Environmental, LLC's engineers, geologists and environmental scientists conduct an overall analysis of the property and structures to identify areas of potential structural and/or environmental concern. Should this assessment identify areas of concern, plans of action will be developed to mitigate risk and liability by reducing the overall impact of each hazard and quickly remediating affected areas.
- SRP Industrial Hygienists provide combustion by-product and smoke sampling following a fire. Smoke sampling determines which materials and contents were affected by smoke damage. Types of Samples Include: Char Soot or Black Carbon Ash Indoor Air Quality SRP obtains surface (wipe) samples and air samples which are analyzed by a third-party microbiological laboratory. Third-party, verified and […]
- SRP Environmental LLC works with the client at the onset of a water-related loss to identify the category of water, determine the affected areas/materials, and identify potential health and safety risks. In the event that written protocols are necessary, SRP Environmental LLC rapidly produces a workable Scope of Work with technical specifications for water damage clean up.